Workers’ Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) provides health care coverage for work related injuries. These injuries or medical conditions can be caused from a variety of sources. For example:
- Repetitive strain injuries (tennis elbow) – typing
- Postural strains – sitting at a desk
- Falls/slips – accidents in the work place
- Concussion or other head injuries – accidents in the work place
- Back injuries – poor lifting techniques, poor posture
- Bone fractures (broken bones) – accidents in the work place
Physiotherapy@Woodbridge offers treatments that are covered by WSIB. A personalized assessment, examination and treatment plan by a registered physiotherapist will be performed in our modern clinic.