Acupuncture needles are used to directly penetrate muscle trigger points. Dry needling is an incredibly effective way of releasing the trigger points, thereby restoring function and relieving pain and tension within the muscles. You may feel a little pain during and after the procedure; however, the benefits of dry needling far outweigh any feeling of discomfort.
What is Dry Needling?
Examples of conditions treated with Dry Needling
- Back and neck pain, including postural problems and tension
- Arm pain (shoulder impingements, tennis or golfer’s elbow)
- Buttock and leg pain (including sciatic pain)
- Hamstring/groin/calf/quad strains
- Knee pain
- Medically-Related Back Conditions
- Calf tightness or cramps
Research has shown muscle tension and soreness are commonly ignored. Today is your opportunity to relieve those troublesome aches and pains.