- Please arrive at the specific time of your appointment. We want to keep any contact with another person to a minimum. We have a spacious clinic so you can wait inside when you arrive.
- Upon arrival you will be asked a few quick questions to confirm the status of your health and any potential COVID-19 contact.
- Upon arrival please use the hand sanitizer on the wall next to the reception desk.
- All therapists and patients must use a face mask. Please bring one with you. If you do not have a face mask one will be provided on arrival.
- When in the clinic please use social distancing to the best of your ability.
- To minimize exposure and contact, please limit the use of the restrooms as much as possible.
- Please bring all treatment wear with you eg. shorts if you have a low back or leg injury/condition
We take your health seriously. These are the measures we are taking to make sure we reduce the possibility of Covid-19 transmission.
Clinic Safety Measures
- We will focus on three main areas — reducing capacity, physical distancing within the clinic, and implementing a health screening process for both clients and the team.
- A strict maximum capacity rule is being implemented to limit the number of individuals inside the clinic at once. Additionally, session times are being staggered as a means to minimize the risk of overcrowding.
- Measures are also being put in place for clients and staff. Any potential clients will receive online forms to complete before the date of their session, which determines whether they are healthy and mandatory to take part in their booking.
- Virtual care physiotherapy is recommended to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
- Visitors are also asked to arrive right on time for a session to avoid crowding inside the clinic. Employees at the clinic will also ask several questions as part of a brief verbal screening.
- Staff at the clinic will take part in a mandatory screening before each shift, which includes a temperature check. Also, staff and visitors will be required to wear masks at all times and they will be provided to clients if they don’t have one on hand.